The key to a successful project comes well before bids are tallied, materials are ordered, or ground is broken – it lies in the groundwork of understanding and communication that is developed in the Pre-construction Phase. Through comprehensive analysis and our bank of experience, BBLbc helps clients makes informed decisions balancing quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness to meet their goals and maximize value in the process. Thorough pre-planning and analysis minimizes surprises in the construction phase and allows us to deliver projects that adhere to schedule, budget, and constructability expectations.
- Project Success Planning
- Design Development Participation and Review
- Constructability Reviews and Value Engineering
- Financial Tools – Budget, Cost Estimates, Cash Flow
- Project Scheduling, Phasing, and Logistics
- Procurement Plan and Bid Coordination
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Green Building & LEED Strategies
Guiding building projects to completion is far more than putting materials together – it’s more about bringing people together. Leading teams of people towards a common goal of construction excellence is what BBLbc does best. Our project management approach is consistent regardless of delivery method or project type – we work with a sense of purpose, integrity, and commitment to “Building Value” for our clients and the end users. Continual and open communication is a hallmark of our process. By keeping everyone involved through collaboration and reporting, problem solving becomes natural and conflicts are minimal.
- Contract and Project Management
- Field Supervision and Sub-contractor Coordination
- Budget Tracking, Management, and Controls
- Change Order Management
- Schedule Tracking, Management, and Controls
- Safety Planning and Enforcement
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Punch List and Project Close Out
The design-build delivery method is a shift from the more traditional design-bid-build delivery of construction contracts. Single point of responsibility enhances the improvements in schedule, costs and communications that are trademarks of the methodology. Successful design-build projects offer an owner many benefits that add value to a project.
BBL understands the leadership role we play in developing an integrated team approach and successfully meeting the client’s program with the following goals in mind: efficiency; quality; and responsiveness.